winter start somewhere to leave the coolant. So that was flooded last master I did not know. It was therefore decided me all the coolant pipes and hoses at the same time.
What we need:
1) Coolant Sintec ANTIFREEZE LUX G12 - 760r - 10kg
2) Distilled water 10l - 140r
3) 7 minute flush the cooling system - 200r
4) PRIOR barrels , took on the analysis - 200r
5) pump Nozzle thermostat water coupling angle - 21090-1303093-01 - 163r
6) the expansion tank of steam-Spigot - 21100-1303095-00 - 122r
7) Nipple discharge stove - 21110-8101208-00 - 183r
8) radiator hose outlet - 21120-1303010-00 - 323r
9) radiator hose supply - 21120-1303025-00 - 219r
10) of steam-heater hose-70r
11) Hoses throttle heating - $ 100.
12) hose expansion tank - 60r
13) shomuty - 300r
So the replacement process:
1) warm up the car to about 60-90 degrees
2) merge the old coolant
a) began to merge with the
used cooling radiator) after the merge engine shirt
3) Put back both plug and pour plain water.
4) warming up the machine to 60-90 degrees
5 ) Merge all the water.
6) Then mix washing liquid with normal water and fill the cooling system.
7) give the work of 7 minutes, and merge.
8) wash the entire system with distilled water.
Everything is now possible to fill in a new liquid, or as in my case, to change the nozzles and hoses.
Once done with the washing, change the old to the new.