Came regular replacement of oil in the engine. Lukoil Oil 5W40 Super pour. Changed: oil, fuel filter, oil, salon, candles! I saw a leak in the hose Gora (oil oozed out from under the collar).
Decided to do repair the steering. Hose using the high pressure air (PA Thanks!)
The process of replacing simple:
- post front wheel
- pump out the muck from the tank GUR (syringe)
- puts a cloth under hoses (so as not to dirty poured oil)
- Turn off the hose clamps and remove the hoses
- cut off
new hoses - we put everything in place, except for the return . It is omitted in a container of about 2 liters
- return line to tank GUR stop up suitable for the diameter of the object
- fill with new fluid in bachek and twist the wheel from lock to lock (controlling fluid in a tank)
- banishes litr- half , drop the car and check the level of
Oil filled LUKOIL ATF! Compared with Shelom (standing in an unheated garage) flow much better.
And now the bad news. I run into a fake candles. By the way leaving for their 10,000 km. they drive but not as they should!